1. Make up a revolting menu
- Read Menu (See Day 5 Resources). What would you choose to eat? What do you think your friends and family would eat?
- Read Revolting Menu Prompts (See Day 5 Resources). Use these instructions to create a revolting yet delicious sounding menu.
- Watch this advert. Can you read your menu in the same style? You could record your own advert like this!
2. Read gross recipes
- Look at the Gross Recipes (See Day 5 Resources). These have all been made to be edible but to look awful.
- Read the information carefully and try to fill in the missing parts: (i) Ingredients, (ii) Method, (iii) Ingredients and (iv) Picture.
Well done! You can check your answers at the end of this pack.
3. Make up recipes
- Read Roald Dahl Recipes (See Day 5 Resources). Choose one of the foods that he invented and make-up a recipe for it. Include a picture, ingredients and method in your recipe.