1. Find out about six types of dragons
- Look at Dragon Pictures (See Day 3 resources). What can you spot in each picture that someone else might not notice?
- Read Dragon Descriptions (See Day 3 resources). Look for any clues that will help you to match each description to the right picture.
- Then check your thinking with the Answers which are upside down at the bottom of the page.
2. Make a dragon quiz
- Read Dragon Questions (See Day 3 resources). How many can you answer?
- Check your answers with Dragon Answers.
- Write a Multiple-Choice Quiz (See Day 3 resources). Write three options for each question: the right answer, a close answer and a ridiculous answer. Don’t always put these in the same order.
- Try your quiz out on some other people. How many can they get right?
3. Invent your own dragon
- Draw your own dragon. Write a description of it. You can make up your information!
- Look at the Top Trumps Example (See Day 3 resources). Make a Top Trump card for your dragon. You could make Top Trump cards for the six other dragons too.